Double orders created, show in export using CSVI

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 6 months ago #311716

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error, see description to follow

Hi Jerome
Installed CSVI to get custom fields to show in an order export for the club staff, have it almost fully figured out. but... as you can see from the two attachments, it looks like Hikamarket creates TWO orders for each item, one with the vendor, one called "Transaction" that has no vendor code, and in export with CSVI it inserts vendor code 0. See attached store_sales (1).

My vendors are 2, 3, 4 for ID.

I may need to have Roland write me a rule so that anytime 0 is in the vendor field it filters out the entire order.. but is there some way in Hikamarket to stop it doing this. See attached "two transactions.jpg" and you can see the "transaction" line that is generating a second listing in DB.

The other issue is that every time a vendor changes status or payment confirmation received, it generates another record so that we have many instances of same order (see top rows in store_sales (1).csv

That is probably a Roland question but if you have a lot of experience in doing exports from Hikashop./Hikamarket with CSVI is there a filter / rule that you're aware of that I can force it to just export ONE record? As usual if this is more than a one minute question for you i'll fire off the usual hour payment. THANKS. Hope you're well.

David

File Attachment:

File Name: store_sales1.csv
File Size:8 KB

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 6 months ago #311732

Hello,

The process is explained in that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...or-presentation.html

Yes, HikaMarket do create entries in the HikaShop order table but they are not "orders" since they are not using the "sale" order type.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 6 months ago #311740

Hi... just sent usual via PayPal for help. Hopefully posting here will help others who may have this issue. Using CSVI latest version 7.13.0 to export orders from Hikashop. See attached. This is making me crazy. I added field for order type and can see sales and subsales (and can just filter with Excel)... but even if I remove Sales and have only Subsales... or remove vendor 0 and have only the subsales as sent to the vendors, in the example attached SEND JEROME.jpg, the numbers still don't add up. There are still lots of duplicates. And some items don't seem to make it from sale to subsale (for instance the Tervis Tumbler for 59.95 in export only has 'sale'

in the order itself there are two vendors and 8 items -- 2 each for tumblers and Optimum Cap, 6 different items. I'd expect to see 8 subsales, one for each one. I see 12. For sales... i count 18.

My hunch is that when a vendor changes status from created to shipped it generates another row in the table. Since RO CSVI does not tie into Hikamarket, only Hikashop, I don't seem to be able to show real vendor name, or filter by vendor against sales / subsales.

Any ideas on how i can get this to spit out usable data? In the example here, if I filter out vendor 9 sales, I delete any record of the Tumbler and coffee mug sales. Why aren't those generating a subsale? Help!

THANKS
David

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 6 months ago #311814

Hello,

In the HikaShop backend, you will see the "order subsale" but also the "HikaMarket transaction".
Transaction is the way introduced in HikaMarket 2.0 in order to improve the order workflow.

You're not paying anymore the vendors for the "subsales" but for the "transactions", so if the customer order is modified and the vendor transaction is already paid, a new transaction is created and you keep the record of when and how the previous transaction was paid (so does its order status). With the subsale system, you could lost that information and another kind of order type could be created for adjustment.
It was not flexible enough so we introduced the transaction system.

So you still have "sale" and "subsales" in the HikaShop order table, the "sale" for the customer and the "subsale" for the vendors.
We still display the subsales in the HikaShop backend so you have a record of the current state of the vendor order (including the total of its subsale, when the transaction could display something different depending if you paid the vendor, even partially)

Regarding the export, I can't tell you why you have duplicate lines for the sales, or the subsales. I don't have the knowledge of the SQL queries made for the export.
If you do want to have a classical export, you need to remove the subsales from that file. It should logically stop the duplicates since I have the feeling that more you have vendors (subsales), more you have duplicates lines.
Since you're talking about the export of the entire order, you do not want to have the subsales which are just for the vendors point of view.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds