Direct Visa Payment into bank account

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #3980

Hello and thankyou for a good product.

I was wondering if there was a way of setting up a payment system so that a visa payment was processed straight into my existing merchant account that i use for my store.

Also where can i change the comma (,) to a dot (.) in the price my product is displaying.

Thankyou. Danny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #4091

Hi All,

Could someone be able to point me in the right direction to find out how to add a merchant account to the payment options.

Needless to day i am a bit of a novice at this. Thanks.

Danny.

• Thank you received: 13036
13 years 3 months ago #4093

Oups sorry, I missed your message.

HikaShop cannot directly process payments. Like all e-commerce applications, it has integrations with payment gateways which process the payment securely. HikaShop integrates with 4 different payment gateways at the moment: paypal, moneybookers, bluepaid and authorize.net
You can contract with one of them and then configure the integration in hikashop so that hikashop will use the payment gateway's web service for the payment.

If you want to customize prices display, you can go in the menu System->Currencies. There, edit your currency. On the right side of the screen, you will be able to change the decimal separator.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds