Layout different when clicking "shopping cart"

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #4580

Hi,

I have another problem wich i think can be solved pretty quick but i cant find it.

When i click on add to cart at a product, it goes to his shopping cart page providing payment and shipping options, nothing wrong everything works:

BUT, when something is in my cart already and i press go to shopping cart at the frontpage, i get this:

and thats not good :ohmy:

I did go to the module settings and selected that they are only visible at homepage, but that doesnt work.

any help is appreciated. thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 2 months ago #4581

In the config, under the tabd display you have the option "force menu on checkout". There, you can define the menu which will be used on the checkout. Your modules being attached to a menu you can easily restrict them and not display them on the checkout menu.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #4595

nicolas wrote:

In the config, under the tabd display you have the option "force menu on checkout". There, you can define the menu which will be used on the checkout. Your modules being attached to a menu you can easily restrict them and not display them on the checkout menu.

Thank you so much, first i did not understood that option. i putted in on 'None' since i thought, hey then there are no modules!
But i had to put it to a page who did not had any modules on it.

Cheers mate :P

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds