Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in fil

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #4634

This error appears at the top of my shopping cart:Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in file.
Procedure:
FYI( I changed the "Shopping cart is empty" text in the cart module to a link which adds my product to the shopping cart.)
1) Click the add to cart link.
2) The login at checkout page is shown and use a test user to log in.
3) The checkout/step is displayed with the title bar in red displaying the message"Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in file."

Regards,
Bill
www.heatmisersaves.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 2 months ago #4635

That's interesting.

We need a bit more information as we can't reproduce the problem on our end.

Could you edit the file libraries/joomla/application/component/model.php near line 122. You should have that:

JError::raiseWarning( 0, 'Model class ' . $modelClass . ' not found in file.' );

Could you replace it by:

JError::raiseWarning( 0, 'Model class ' . $modelClass . ' not found in file '. $path );

Then, try again and copy/paste us the new error message. That will allow us to better understand the problem.

13 years 2 months ago #4636

Ok Here's the new output:

Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in file /hermes/bosweb/web070/b706/ipg.heatmisersavescom/components/com_tienda/models/checkout.php

Of course before I decided to with HikaShop I was trying out other shopping cart free versions. Tienda was one of them and it looks like there is some conflict if I'm interpreting this right. I just checked and all of the mod_tienda modules are disabled.
I was just about to disable all of the plugins of type Tienda but then I thought I better check with you first.

Regards,
Bill

13 years 2 months ago #4641

Hi,

It must be because of the user plugin of tienda. That plugin is mainly use to pass the tienda cart to the new session when the user logs in. We will see with them if they can fix the problem. You can just unpublish that plugin and it won't display that message anymore.

13 years 2 months ago #4665

Great Thanks!

13 years 2 months ago #4674

Ooops. All of the Tienda modules and plugins are disabled but I still get: Model class checkoutModelCheckout not found in file /hermes/bosweb/web070/b706/ipg.heatmisersavescom/components/com_tienda/models/checkout.php after the user logs in after adding the item to the shopping cart. :S

13 years 2 months ago #4675

Could you just remove that file ? That should avoid that joomla tries to load it.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds