category name not display

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #5182

hi there

i have a problem in my site

in my hikashop page i have a category list ( with 6 categorys) and the Associated modules " HikaShop Content Module " published YES ( but not activate- it's ok it's display my products )
the "Use menu name instead of category name for the title = NO' and in my hikashop page appear ROOT name not the name of my product category that i name ( "produse") when i click to a category ( for example "Audi A4 (2001.04-2004.12) " ) in my hikashop page don't appear the name of category that i click just ROOT name ..and the products

i compare the backend settings of my hikashop with the hikashop from demo page...i put the same values

to exemplified

in demo categories listing when i click "Toys " the page go and show the products page of the category "Toys" and the mane it's change from "HikaShop Store " in "Toys "

in my case the name remains ROOT and it's display the div class "hikashop_subcategories_pagination" the pagination stuff...and i don't wont to have this display

in conclusion i wont to make a final remark i make the same setting from the backend of the hikashop page but i don't understand why it's display ROOT instead of my category name and why don't change in the name of my category when i click to one.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
13 years 2 months ago #5187

The ROOT issue is a bug of HikaShop 1.4.2. You can read this thread for the fix: www.hikashop.com/support/forum/3-bug-rep...or.html?lang=en#4816
That problem is already fixed in the latest version of HikaShop so if you update you will get the fix automatically.

13 years 2 months ago #5188

true i have 1.4.2 i hope that upgrading to 1.4.3 don't erase my translation that i make from this module

13 years 2 months ago #5189

When you update hikashop only the english translation which is in the package is overwritten by joomla. The other languages aren't in the package.
As long as you didn't made your changes in the main english file of hikashop you will be fine. With 1.4.3 we introduce a new translation override, which will enable you to override the default translation file so that you will still be able to update the default translation file without loosing your modifications.

13 years 2 months ago #5190

awesome i upgrade and ROOT it's not display :d and the translation make by me it's ok

but how i remove the pagination of categories ?

13 years 2 months ago #5191

You will find the information on that thread: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...op/3281-uk-only.html

13 years 2 months ago #5193

thx man it's work

i put in frontend css this line

.hikashop_subcategories_pagination {
display:none;
}

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds