Does anyone have a clue why I can not modify the CSS via the HikaShop backend?

• Thank you received: 18
6 years 6 months ago #279025

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2

According to the documentation and everything you all have told me, to modify the CSS, I should be able to go to the Backend HikaShop / Configuration / Display / CSS and modify the CSS there, but I can not. When I click edit, a white title bar comes up with the word CSS to the left, and the close "X" to the right, and thats it. No way for me to edit anything there. Please see screenshots.

If someone could help me figure out why I can't modify the CSS here, it would be helpful as this is not a permissions issue as I am set up as SuperUser.

I believe ( I say believe because I am able to access the CSS via the CSS directory, but I don't know if that shows me all the CSS files)I am able to access ALL CSS files via the Template directory / files listings, but I should be able to use the option right in the back end Configuration Editor.

I believe this is the same issue we saw with the "Waternark" image upload and the recommendation was to remove the HikaShop extension and reinstall it, but that would remove all custom CSS Products etc, pretty much the entire site would have to be started again from scratch wouldn't it?

(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Dardwizzle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 18
6 years 6 months ago #279026

This turned out to be a site specific conflict with Java which my Site Dev has fixed. Please disregard since this has since been resolved.

(HikaShop Business 3.2.0 [1709061916])

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 6 months ago #279034

Hello,

Thank ou for your feedback !

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds