product list catalog mode + product list with cart

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 3 weeks ago #304321

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.33

Hi! I have a website with Hiksahop in catalog mode and now I want to add at the same page another product list with cart option. It's that possible?

Thank you

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 3 weeks ago #304381

Hi,

No, the "catalogue mode" is for all the pages of HikaShop.
You would have to turn off that setting.
Now, if you have different menu items to access the different products listings, you can configure each one independently. You'll have a "add to cart" display setting in each menu item under its "products options" tab to display or not the add to cart buttons on the listings of the menu items.
Now, that's only for the listings. For the product pages, the behavior is global to all the products. So you would to use some code modification I'm afraid. Or you could not have a price for the products for which you don't want the add to cart button and then turn off the "display add to cart button for free products" setting of the HikaShop configuration and use a translation override to change the "free" word on the product page to something else: www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Now that means that the products without add to cart buttons won't have a price displayed. That might be ok with your situation or not. You could potentially add the price with a custom field of the table "product" if you need to still display it on the product page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds