Expired subscriptions

• Thank you received: 15
3 years 8 months ago #321864

Hi, I sent you an email earlier today, but no one answered. I have 2 expired subscriptions for HikaShop Business and HikaSubscription which I could not pay on time. Now I want to renew my licenses for 1 year, but it says that more than 4 months have passed and I have to buy a new license. Is it possible to buy a new support subscription without buying a new full license. I can add them to the cart, but will this return my subscription?

It is too expensive for me if I have to buy full license new, provided that I pay for them regularly every year and my project is in the final stages of development and has not been released yet.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by neo191987.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 8 months ago #321865

Hi,

No, if you purchase a subscription like that, it won't work. The system only allows the subscriptions to be extended if they have expired for less than 4 months.
So if you purchase a renewal for a subscription that is expired for more than 4 months, the renewal will just be ignored by the system and you won't get anything added to your account.

PS: We did reply to you. Maybe the email went in your spam ?

The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987

3 years 8 months ago #321873

Hi, I'm sorry I didn't receive the email - I may have entered the email incorrectly.

Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by neo191987.

3 years 8 months ago #321888

Please, remove inactive subscriptions from my account.

• Thank you received: 4004
3 years 8 months ago #321903

Hello,

For questions about subscriptions, we do prefer to use email communication which is more private.
Removing an inactive subscription is losing your history which is also related to orders, etc.
That's not something that I would recommend even if I understand that you do see these old subscriptions from your account.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987

3 years 8 months ago #321916

Ok. No problems. I did not receive your response in time by email and I had to act quickly because I did not know how long the other 2 subscriptions were valid. I have already restored 3/4 of the subscription and there is only one left, which I will renew very soon. I already know that I shouldn't be so late, but unfortunately this year a lot of things went wrong and I didn't have a chance to deal with it.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds