Assign products to vendor in batch

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 8 months ago #170863

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.18

Hi,

I recently added HikaMarket to our Hikashop. We have products already added to the shop, each with many variants.

1. Is there a way to add multiple products from the shop products to a vendor? I didn't see that as an option and looked into doing it with a MySQL query but don't see any entries for product_category ID in the product table which houses the vendor ID for the product. So not sure how I could differentiate the products by category in a query on that table.

2. Do we have to assign the variant of each product to the vendor as well or will the parent product vendor be enough?

Thanks for your help

Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4006
9 years 8 months ago #170918

Hi,

1. I think it would be possible to use the "mass action" system in order to assign several products to a vendor ; there is no special tool in HikaMarket for such thing but it's a good idea.

2. You can assign the main product with the vendor, the variants will be automatically assign to that same vendor (But you can override it by setting a specific vendor for a specific variant).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 8 months ago #170936

Excellent! Thank you. Not sure how I overlooked that approach. I guess I expected it needed to be carried out in the HikaMarket panel.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds