Payment Request better than ever!

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 1 month ago #304573

-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.6

In hikamarket we need to improve Payment request process and I think It's necessary in some cases :

1-1- I can not add minimum limit for payment request
1-2- I have added some fields to get banking account number for paying off their requests! but I can not make this fields necessary to payment request so I have added a note to payment request view in front end :(
1-3- also after payment request (example 10$) it can raise by selling more and when admin want to pay off, needs to check all of requested amount and orders

I suggest

2-1- to add some fields(banking account number ,... ) for payment request page or other view (like vendor account information) and can necessary them to payment request button! and also limit for minimum amount for request, we have PayPal for this but in some countries they do not use this, or payment plugins disabled for vendors

2-2- And in Back-end we need a listing view (like product approval view) for payment requests, and payment requests can be like orders that vendors create (not admins, because now they are creating by admins) , so admin can see all of requests and he can pay off them(without any concern about missing requests by current only email notification), also in this way vendor can see order on his orders list by the name of payment request or ... and all factors and amount of request is exact what the vendor requested before!

To be honest It is necessary to add this improvement for payment request because it is so simple now, as you know it is very important part of multi vendor system and I know you have added PayPal of payment plugins, thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 1 month ago #304579

Hello,

1 - We can add that request in our TODO list.
2 - I would recommend you to use vendor custom fields so the vendor can enter its bank account number once. I think it will be better for usability
3 - the payment request have a date, so it concerns all orders before that date. The interface in the backend also have date filters.

4 - I can't accept such request since it is not the way than HikaShop and HikaMarket are working. It's not flexible and it do answer to your configuration only, not all HikaMarket users.
5 - Yes it can be an improvement for the payment request, indeed ; but I can't provide any schedule for its implementation.

Payment request is just one part of the HikaMarket capabilities ; since you can use adaptive payment, direct payment or monthly payments ; the payment request is, right now, just a very small part of HikaMarket usages.
I do understand and agree that it could be improved but, still with the intention of being flexible since everybody do not have the same use of HikaMarket and the solution must answer to all without creating unwanted side effects or problems for others.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds