hikamarket - close seller account

• Thank you received: 3
3 years 2 months ago #329190

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.abierto.uy/
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

Hi there

Is there a way that a seller (hikamarket) can close their own account? That is, a seller does not want to continue selling their product and wants to close his account and delete his information, until now an administrator has done it manually from the backend of the site, but it is not something practical.

Thank you very much !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
3 years 2 months ago #329265

Hello,

That feature is not available in HikaMarket and it would require a further analysis in order to create specifications.
I understand that you want to let your vendors unpublish their vendor account but the effects of unpublishing are bigger than just removing the display of the vendor. The customer won't have access to the dashboard anymore.

Since HikaMarket do have a feature for the auto-publishing of vendors depending the HikaShop user group, I would rather recommend to use that feature which is "outside" the HikaMarket interface.
If, thanks to an HikaShop user custom field and an HikaShop mass-action, you can add/remove a group to the account, you can control the publish state of the related vendor.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 3
3 years 1 month ago #330995

Hi Jerome thanks for the reply

Could you explain me a little better, I have reviewed the massive actions to see to implement what you indicate.

As far as I understood and with what I review, I could perform an action on the user, when the user updates their data, on the custom field that you mention and the action would be to change the user group.
First problem, I do not see in the action where to indicate that the seller user group (group of all sellers of the site) should be removed.
On the other hand, I understand that for this action to be carried out, the user should edit his account, his user account (not the seller's), modify the custom field (checkbox) and save the changes, this would be quite complex, it would also be important a confirmation, which in this way I don't think there is.

The ideal would be a button in the seller panel that when clicking, shows a confirmation message before deleting the seller user group to the user or at least unpublishing the seller and their products. Is this possible to do with what they currently have hikashop?

Greetings !

• Thank you received: 4004
3 years 1 month ago #331008

Hello,

In HikaMarket you have the vendor automatic registration :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...nfig_market_register

If a Joomla/HikaShop account is within a specific user group ; its vendor (if he is admin of an HikaMarket vendor) will be published (or unpublished if he removed from that specific user group).
So Allow vendor registration set-up to Vendor automatic creation
And for the second "Allow vendor registration (2)" setting, use a new Joomla user group you created just to make the difference between a regular account and an account who have market accesses.

For the rest, it's mostly HikaMarket mass-action system and HikaShop user custom field.
The idea is very simple : you have an automatic task to add or remove the user from a group depending the value of a user custom field.
Now with the HikaShop custom field system, you can add text ; you can use a checkbox as the custom field. It's really flexible for that.
If you have questions regarding the HikaShop user custom field or the mass-action, please open a new thread in the HikaShop section of the forum.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds