Display limited to custom fields in hikamarket

• Thank you received: 1
4 years 5 months ago #313356

Hello,

Was just wondering if the display limited feature in the custom fields work with hikamarket vendor table.

I was trying to display conditional fields based on other fields in vendor registratoin, unfortunately it didn't work, it worked well when I added a custom field as an item using display limited to feature, however it seems not to work with I select vendor table.

Does this feature work with the vendor table in the first place or is there something wrong?

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 5 months ago #313411

Hello,

Thank you for the report. We were able to reproduce the issue in the HikaShop+HikaMarket registration page and we are investigating to create a fix.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 5 months ago #313430

Hello,

In the view "vendormarket / registration", you need to replace

<dl id="hikamarket_<?php echo $this->form_type.'_'.$oneExtraField->field_namekey; ?>" class="hikam_options hikamarket_<?php echo $this->form_type; ?>_<?php echo $fieldName;?>_line">
By
<dl id="hikamarket_vendor_<?php echo $oneExtraField->field_namekey; ?>" class="hikam_options hikamarket_<?php echo $this->form_type; ?>_<?php echo $fieldName;?>_line">

And also the line
' ' . $onWhat . '="hikashopToggleFields(this.value,\''.$fieldName.'\',\''.$this->form_type.'\',0,\'hikamarket_\');"',
By
' ' . $onWhat . '="hikashopToggleFields(this.value,\''.$fieldName.'\',\'vendor\',0,\'hikamarket_\');"',

It should make the "display limited to" works for the vendor fields during the vendor registration (and not only in vendor edition)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: onereik

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds