Re: Synchronize Inventory with Supplier

• Thank you received: 2
12 years 11 months ago #15826

Is there a way to synchronize my item's " # Available" with a feed from my supplier?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
12 years 11 months ago #15836

We created a small hikashop plugin which allows you to automatically import CSV files that are on your website: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...it=20&start=20#15742
You will have to have your supplier send you a CSV file with the quantities available automatically via FTP somewhere in a folder of your website so that this plugin can automatically import it.

• Thank you received: 2
12 years 11 months ago #15850

Oh boy...I don't know if I want to do that. I used the CSV import to add some products and it screwed a WHOLE bunch of products up. I had to go through and fix every product that I imported.

None of the suppliers column headers matched up, then I couldn't figure out some of the columns equivalent. REALLY a pain.

Actually, I'm going to make a new post so someone can help me convert my vendor's file to an importable version that won't screw everything up.

12 years 11 months ago #15854

You don't need to import all the columns... You can just import two columns: the product_code and the product_quantity columns. All the rest can be ignored, so it's really easy to set up in your case.

• Thank you received: 5
4 years 2 months ago #314921

Hi, I am in the same case. I want to synchronize the items with my physical store sales. But in this way the items sold online would not be subtracted from the physical store stock. There would be some solution. Thank you.

4 years 2 months ago #314923

Hi,

In that case that would require first to check that the solution you're using for your physical sales has an API so that the stock can be updated from a website. That might not be the case.
If that's the case, then it will require the development a plugin of the group "hikashop", implementing the onAfterOrderCreate/onAfterOrderUpdate triggers of the HikaShop API:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
in there, you would get the data from the order and send some kind of API call to your physical store software API so that the stock can be updated (the code to write in there will depend largely on the API of that software and you'll need the developer documentation from your solution provider).

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds