Re: Set up Website Payment Pro from Paypal

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #40057

Hi

I am trying to find out how to set up the website payment pro account for Paypal on hika shop.

I have enbled the plugins for HikaShop Paypal payment plugin and HikaShop Payal Pro payment plugin. However, when you go to the HikaSystem plugins, HikaShop Paypal Pro is listed at the first on the list but not enabled.

When i go into setup all of the information for the Paypal account I can put all the information in but i cannot seem to find a PayPal Pro signature anywhere?

I have looked all over and cannot find this information.

Also it mentions on th epaypal site about Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and using the Paypal Integrated method instead....

Can anyone please help me? A step by step tutorial would be brilliant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 2 months ago #40286

Hi,

Not all PayPal accounts supports PayPal Pro. You can follow this tutorial which explains how to get all the information for the PayPal Pro plugin:
www.putler.com/support/faq/how-to-get-pa...gnature-information/

Regarding PCI DSS, it means that with PayPal Pro, the credit card information passes through your website. Because of that, you need to have a SSL certificate setup on your website and activate the "force SSL on checkout" option of the configuration once it is setup. The best is to ask your hosting company to set it up for you.

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 2 months ago #328987

I don't see only playpal pro payment methods in the checkout page, i already follow all of this steps www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/9...-paypalpro-form.html and didnt work, can you help me?

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 2 months ago #329019

Hello,

Can you give us more information about the issue you are having and of how you configured your payment method ("Hikashop->System->Payment methods") and checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout") through some screenshots for example so that we can totally understand it and reproduce it on our end ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds