Re: Other payment methods/plugins

• Thank you received: 2
12 years 1 month ago #42379

There is a whole lot of reasons to convert from VM to HikaShop, but I also have som challenges to solve before doing the jump. Today I use DIBS as a supplier for VISA/MC-payments in VM. They have a working integratatin for VM but not for HikaShop (see list of their standard shop modules here ). DIBS are a leading vendor of payment solution in the Nordic countries, and I wonder if it is possible to use their services with HikaShop?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
12 years 1 month ago #42511

Hi,

As long as there is no payment plugin for that payment solution, you won't be able to use it with HikaShop.

We have a documentation for developers wishing to integrate payment solutions with HikaShop here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html

• Thank you received: 1
4 years 5 months ago #312657

Hi,

I am interesting to, because I cannot use Stripe since the have very strict policy selling Training equipment for firearm training. Dibs would allow it.

Kind regards,

Marco

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 5 months ago #312659

Hi,

If you want us to work on such payment plugin for you, you can use our contact form to request a quote:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Make sure you provide a link / file for the payment gateway integration guide (usually provided to you by the payment gateway support) so that we can study it in order to provide an accurate quote based on the amount of work needed.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds