• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 3 weeks ago #304324

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.02
-- Joomla version -- : 3.93
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A

I'm looking to update a bunch of products with the same shipping fee. How can I do this all at once? It would save HOURS of work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 3 weeks ago #304364

Hi,

The shipping fee is not linked to products unless you have the "shipping price per product" activated in your shipping methods and you configure the shipping fees on the product edition screen.
I'm not sure if you're talking about that ?
Otherwise, the shipping fees are global to the cart so you shouldn't need to set them for each product.
We would need more information on your setup to be able to say precisely what are your options.
Supposing that you're configured your shipping methods with the shipping price per product activated, then the shipping fees of the products are stored in the hikashop_shipping_price table in your database.
If you want to set them all at once, you could use the CSV export/import feature of your PHPMyAdmin on that table to get a CSV file of the shipping fees you already created for a few products, import it in excel, add the entries for the other products with Excel's advanced functions and import it back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds