• Thank you received: 0
3 years 6 months ago #324257

-- url of the page with the problem -- : weinshop.albrecht-dwv.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0 Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome | Version 85.0.4183.121
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello Wish team,
Got no error message, because the wine shop works well so far. I was able to set up and create the shop almost entirely according to customer requirements.
Question: Where or how can or must I best enter it so that the selected options (e.g. option "In a 3-piece gift box (+ 6.95 CHF)" are correctly multiplied for more than one item according to the desired number of items? the packaging per piece ...
Just as the article can currently be ordered, the options apply to one piece each.

Hello Wish team,
Got no error message, because the wine shop works well so far. I was able to set up and create the shop almost entirely according to customer requirements.
Question: Where or how can or must I best enter it so that the selected options (e.g. option "In a 3-piece gift box (+ 6.95 CHF)" are correctly multiplied for more than one item according to the desired number of items? the packaging per piece ...
Just as the article can currently be ordered, the options apply to one piece each.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13065
3 years 6 months ago #324267

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean as I'm not able to access your checkout. It requires a user account, and the registration pops error messages in German.
I think you want to check the "group options with product" setting of the Hikashop configuration.
Make sure that this option is activated as otherwise the options won't be grouped with the main product on the cart/checkout.

The following user(s) said Thank You: emchWEB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds