.pdf invoice plugin

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #327760

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8

Hello,

I just bought the .pdf invoice plugin but is it posible to get the invoice from hikahop and not the one generated by the plugin. The pdf from the plugin doesnt have the product images nor the shop logo we always send the hikashop invoice manually and we thought that it would be the same invoice to save us time.

Best regards and best wishes for the team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
3 years 4 months ago #327761

Hi,

It's not possible. The HTML2PDF library used by the plugin to generate the PDF requires specific HTML and CSS so we had to have a different invoice. The logo can be added to the PDF invoice with a small modification to the plugins/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php file, similar to the modification you had to add to the invoice.php view file to add your logo there.
For the images of the products, it not impossible but it would require proper development to add it. Also, due to the way the HTML2PDf library works it will mean less space for the product name and thus it could potentially be tricky to add if the products have long names.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 4 months ago #327771

Hello,

I also noticed that if I use the plugin I cant create the Hikashop invoice. It is downloading always the plugin's invoice.
I really thought that I could use the Hikashop plugin but I have to do too many concessions/modifications to get it right so I really would like to claim the 30 days money back.

Best wishes for X-Mas and 2021

• Thank you received: 13071
3 years 4 months ago #327777

Hi,

I also noticed that if I use the plugin I cant create the Hikashop invoice. It is downloading always the plugin's invoice.

That depends on the settings of the plugin. If you deactivate the invoice button override setting in the plugin, you'll be able to get the normal invoice from the interface while the PDF invoice will be attached to the emails.

I really thought that I could use the Hikashop plugin but I have to do too many concessions/modifications to get it right so I really would like to claim the 30 days money back.

A refund is possible. In that case, please follow the procedure here:
www.hikashop.com/money-back-policy.html
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Merry Christmas !

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds