Delivery or Pickup Checkoutflow

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 7 months ago #344705

Hello again,
in checkout workflow, we need to add Delivery or Store Pick up, that it should be step 1, how I could accomplish that, keep in mind I did already the shipping options and I create one for delivery and second for pick up, and the delivery has 2 dollars should be added to the total, so how I can create and do that thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
1 year 7 months ago #344706

Hi,

Move the "shipping" view of your checkoutworlfow to the first step and make sure its ready only setting is turned off and it will allow you to select between the available shipping methods on the first step.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 7 months ago #344719

Sorry but where is “” eckoutworlfow to the first step and make sure its ready only setting is turned off””

Thank you

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13062
1 year 7 months ago #344723

Hi,

Yes. That's what I'm talking about.
With this, you should see a table of the available shipping methods with one radio per shipping method.
Note also that shipping will only be asked if the products have a weight setup, or if you activated the "force shipping regardless of weight" setting of the HikaShop configuration.

The following user(s) said Thank You: affaf1952

• Hikashop Business
1 year 7 months ago #344731

That was the trick because I did everything by the book of docs, but the force weight regardless that was my issue thanks again

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds