Web developer who can help transition our website online rentals

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 2 months ago #302523

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.boodlebouncers.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2

I am currently using two websites for reservations and would like to integrate HikaShop to do it all. It is my understanding HS does not create a module for rental reservations.

The current process is:
The customers can get a quote online. When they check out, they enter the details of their event by way of custom fields that I have set up.
I receive the email with the information and then transfer to another website where I can keep track of what items and quantities are reserved.
After collecting a deposit from the customer, I then update the account in the second website and send a contract.

This where I need your help. Gathering specific information, I want to be able to check availability, confirm a reservation, send a contract, track payments, create packing list for my drivers, be able to add notes for our drivers as well as private notes that only the admin can see. I would like the system to generate an automated email reminder a few days before the event and a couple days after the event for feedback.

Right now, I am not looking for anyone who can do SEO or search or marking. I just need someone who knows how to do what I am needing. Please send me a PM with your questions or clarification.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 9
5 years 2 months ago #302540

Hello,

I have sent you a DM.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar | CEO

Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner

Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 2 months ago #302541

Hello,

I would be glad to help you. Please find my PM and let's get in touch to discuss further.

Best regards,
Scott

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 2 months ago #302542

Hi,

Please check PM.

Arnold

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds