Customization of Hikaserial points consuming prozess

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 7 months ago #310468

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.21

We use Hikashop & Hikaserial to sell print@home gift certificates to our customers. Serials are generated by using the "User Points - HikaSerial Generator plugin". The price of the product is created as point_value in the extra data field.

As the exclusive function of the shop is the sale of the gift certificates they will not be reddemed by buying products in the shop, this is done external. What we need is a function that allows manual partial redemption of the points from the sold serials. So client should be able to come into our office with e.g. a voucher with 100 points, deduct 25 and has a rest of 75 points for later use

The process should proceed as follows:

1) Scan (QR Code) to enter consumption page, also manually entry of serial number should be possible
2) Display the available points before redemption
3) Additional field on the consumption page in which the amount of points can be entered which will be deducted from the existing "points balance" of the voucher.
4) Confirmation page as it is allredy with display of the rest points

For any further questions contact me.
Thanks

Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Aqualon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2
4 years 7 months ago #310483

Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so that we can discuss this further.

Arnold

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds