Automatically send percentage of sales to franchise holder

• Thank you received: 3
3 years 3 days ago #331797

Hello,

Me again with a strange question.

I might have a situation coming up where a new webshop has to be made and / or a current one adjusted. This is for a franchise holder. They use Oodoo (which is in my opinion not a very friendly system) and the franchise owner wants to intregrate the franchise holders webshop within Oodoo..

Basicially franchise holder wants this:
Device sold: value 1000,= Franchise fee (let's say 5%) gets sent to franchise holder and preferable booked / registrered within Oodoo
Or if this is too difficuly. Device gets sold, 5% fee gets booked to franchise holder in another way.

I want to know if this is possible
Also want to know if a Oodoo integration would be possible and what the rough costs are.

Might need to provide more info. Let me know!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 3 days ago #331798

Hi,

If you use HikaShop + HikaMarket Multivendor, you can configure the franchise holder as a vendor and configure the commission fees for the vendor so that the fee will be calculated on each sale of the products of the vendor automatically.
So that would fit nicely I think.
Regarding Oodoo, I searched online but I couldn't find what it is you're talking about. Could you tell us more about what that is ?

• Thank you received: 3
3 years 2 days ago #331805

Clear, when the question arrises I will look into the Hikamarket extension. Good to be prepared.
I can see this extension offers support for one site. But can I use it on multiple sites? I can imagine more franchise takers being interested.

Made a typo with the system, it's called Odoo

Thanks for your time!

Last edit: 3 years 2 days ago by Robby.

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 13 hours ago #331821

Hi,

Yes, you can use it on several websites.

Ok, I can see they have documentation for developers to integrate with Odoo:
www.odoo.com/documentation/14.0/webservices/odoo.html
So any PHP developer will be able to work on an integration between HikaShop and Odoo thanks to this documentation and our own developer documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
Regarding the costs, it would be hard to say. It first depends on the developer himself and then the specifics of the integration you need between both systems. It could range from anywhere between a few hundred euros to several thousands of euros I guess.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds