Carousel not working properly

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 11 months ago #305250

Hi,

I've set up my slider parameters at the module section, but it's not sliding/moving at the front-end. What settings do I need to change?

Thank you.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 11 months ago #305251

Hi,

I think I have figured it out by switching the columns and products per slide.

How do I now get the products to display the whole width, now it's all cramped together?

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 11 months ago #305257

Hi,

First, I can see that you're using the old carousel system of HikaShop and that you're on a 3.0.1.
I would recommend updating your HikaShop and turning off the "carousel legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration in order to switch to the new carousel system that we added.
It works much better than the old one (and it is responsive which isn't the case of the old one).

Now regarding the situation you have with the old carousel, it's hard to say. The screenshots you provided doesn't have all the settings of the module which also influence the way the carousel is generated (like the number of elments per row, or the margin.
If you can't activate the carousel setting / update your Hikashop and still want to find a solution with the old version, I would recommend that you first provide screenshots of all the settings under the "hikashop options" tab of the module.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds