Skip to main content

How to move the payment button position?

More
11 years 9 months ago #183996 by magicwords
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.2

Hello,

I am attaching a screenshot, rather than writing too much. I need to move the payment button position above the
Login => Cart => End.



Please let me know how to do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #184002 by nicolas
Hi,

Add that code at the beginning of the "step" file of the "checkout" view via the menu Display>Views:
Code:
<?php echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('NEXT'),'next',$this->params, hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.$this->step+1),'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'order\',\'hikashop_checkout_form\')){ if(hikashopCheckMethods()){ document.getElementById(\'hikashop_validate\').value=1; this.disabled = true; document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit();}} return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"'); ?>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #184036 by magicwords

Hi,

Add that code at the beginning of the "step" file of the "checkout" view via the menu Display>Views:
<?php echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('NEXT'),'next',$this->params, hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.$this->step+1),'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'order\',\'hikashop_checkout_form\')){ if(hikashopCheckMethods()){ document.getElementById(\'hikashop_validate\').value=1; this.disabled = true; document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit();}} return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"'); ?>


I followed above mentioned step, but still the problem remains same. The payment method still lies below the address entry section. Below is the screenshot. I want it above the line. Please guide.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #184055 by nicolas
I thought that you wanted to have the "next" button at the top, which is what the code I gave you does.
If you want to move the payment methods selection above the address area, simply modify your checkout workflow in the configuration and drag'n'drop the payment view above the address view.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum