Checkout is not advancing to PayPal screen when checkout for gTranslatePro

• Thank you received: 1
4 years 8 months ago #310065

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox quantum 68.0.2 (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : It does not proceed to PayPal screen on checkout, it just goes to thesiriuslibrary.com/fr/checkout/cid-1

Checkout is not advancing to PayPal screen when trying to checkout using gTranslatePro in a foreign language such as French or Spanish. Works only in English, not in Spanish or French. This issue only happens when we use the Subdirectory URL structure. Does not happen when we use the unpaid version which does not have the option for subdirectory url structure. We need the gtranslate pro version for various reasons. Can you help us resolve this checkout issue? Does Hikashop have known issues with gTranslatePro extension?

Thank you so much,
Ruth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 8 months ago #310080

Hi,

I checked your checkout but I don't see the same problem as you.
Regardless of the language (I tried all of them), after I login with the "Support" account you had provided before, I don't see the address area appear. And if I refresh the whole page, I see again the login/registration forms (where I shouldn't see them).
That explains why you would be redirected back to checkout when clicking on the finish button after the login/registration since the checkout doesn't consider you logged in when you press finish.
This indicates that the fact that the user is logged in is lost after the end of the page processing.
This information is stored in the user session. so that means that you have an issue with the user session not being kept from page to page or that it's kept but not the information of the user stored in it by HikaShop.
So first, make sure that the user synchronization plugin is enabled with the access public in the Joomla plugins manager. It's this plugins which manages the session for HikaShop so if it's not there, the login / registration process can't work properly.
It could also be a problem with the user data synchronization in the database. So check that the user account you're using on your frontend for your test is present in the Customers listing of HikaShop and contains the correct email/username.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TheSiriusLibrary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds