URGENT error 0 : Call to undefined method hikashopCartClass::loadCart()

• Thank you received: 1
4 years 5 months ago #313137

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.trichi.it/idee-regalo-natale-2019
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12

I entered a coupon then I tried to shop to try if everything work but now I get this ugly error!! please please help me I don't know where to fix it, I really didn't touched anything else...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #313138

UPDATE:
I trashed my coupon and now seems to work. But obviously I need to create discounts and coupon.
What should I fix?

• Thank you received: 13071
4 years 5 months ago #313141

Hi,

Please reproduce the issue after activating the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration.
That will display an error message with more information which will help us understand where the issue is.

4 years 5 months ago #313155

the errors I get are
<br />
<b>Deprecated</b>: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemSlideshowckhikashop has a deprecated constructor in <b>/web/htdocs/www.trichi.it/home/plugins/system/slideshowckhikashop/slideshowckhikashop.php</b> on line <b>11</b><br />
<br />
<b>Deprecated</b>: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgSystemSlideshowckparams has a deprecated constructor in <b>/web/htdocs/www.trichi.it/home/plugins/system/slideshowckparams/slideshowckparams.php</b> on line <b>12</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Constant K2_JVERSION already defined in <b>/web/htdocs/www.trichi.it/home/plugins/system/k2/k2.php</b> on line <b>21</b><br />
<br />
<b>Deprecated</b>: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in <b>/web/htdocs/www.trichi.it/home/plugins/system/falangdriver/falang_database.php</b> on line <b>146</b><br />

• Thank you received: 13071
4 years 5 months ago #313160

Hi,

No, you should get an error message with the text "Call to undefined method hikashopCartClass::loadCart()" but with more information like the file and line where the error happens.
If you're not able to reproduce the issue, please look into the PHP error log of your server for that error message. It should contain the file and line of the error.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 5 months ago #325741

Dear,
I have the same issue, here is my logs :
0 Call to undefined method hikashopCheckoutHelper::haveEmptyContent()
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:491
2 checkoutController->checkWorkflowEmptyStep() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:204
3 checkoutController->show() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:81
4 checkoutController->step() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
5 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2196
6 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:92
7 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
8 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
9 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
10 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 5 months ago #325742

My bad, I had to configure checkout workflow. It is solved.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds