Registration during checkout

• Thank you received: 2
4 years 2 months ago #315643

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 79.0.3945.130

Hi,

When a public user try to register during checkout, the user don't receive the email for validating is email address.
But when the public user do the registration outside the checkout, he receive this email.

Can you help me get the user to receive this email when he do a registration during checkout ?

Best regards.

Frédéric Delavie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 2 months ago #315648

Hello Frédéric,

The solution will probably be to directly use and publish the "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin" plugin and test it again.

Kind regards,
Mohamd.

• Thank you received: 2
4 years 2 months ago #315707

Hi Mohamd,

Thanks a lot.
It works fine now.

Perhaps you can help me more.
How could I have known that the solution was in the plugins?

Is there a document explaining the management and function of all Hikashop plugins?

Best regards.

Frédéric

• Thank you received: 13065
4 years 2 months ago #315708

Hi,

The solution Mohamed gave you was so that the registration page outside of the checkout would be handled by hikaShop instead of Joomla.
This alone wouldn't have fixed the issue of you not getting the email upon registration during the checkout.
So either you fixed the problem differently, or you didn't had the problem at all and just didn't see the email sent by HikaShop before.

There is not one document listing all of the plugins and their functions. However, when you check the documentation for a subject, we will refer to related plugins. For example, on the currency documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...ies-in-hikashop.html
We talk about the HikaShop currency rates auto refresh plugin as well as the currency switcher module.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds