Showing same after complete checkout no matter payment failed or success

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 10 months ago #319483

-- HikaShop version -- : business 3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15

Hi,

i realised that hikashop showing will showing "Thank you for your purchase" message even-though the online payment is failed.
Is there anything that needed to configure on this part? it is very confusing if the system still showing thank you even though the payment is failed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 10 months ago #319487

Hi,

Well, the thing is that when the payment plugin you use for your payment method redirects to your payment gateway, it gives the "return URL" where to go back after the payment. So it's not HikaShop directing the customer to that page, it's the payment gateway (or sometimes the payment plugin which is called by the payment gateway and then redirects to that page).
So HikaShop doesn't have the control of directing there even though the payment is failed.
In some cases the payment gateway provides two parameters: one for when the payment is successful, and one for when the payment is failed. And if the payment plugin is correctly developed, then it can redirect back to the checkout if the payment failed.
But this depends on the payment gateway and the payment plugin and how they are done.
So to the question "Is there anything that needed to configure on this part?", I can only say "maybe, but we would first need to know what payment plugin you're using and how you configured the payment method settings) so say if something can be done or not.
Also, knowing your version of HikaShop would be great. You noted that you have the Business 4.3.0 in the topic creation form, but I can see that your Business edition expired 2 years ago so you shouldn't be able to have it. Can you comment on this ?

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 10 months ago #319531

Ok, Thanks for the reply, which mean the is cause by the payment plugin self.

Then i would like to know the does the official ipay88 having this payment failed parameter? The current one ipay88 we are using is an old version which is created by our self when the time you guys still dont have an official package for ipay88. If official ipay88 payment plugin already have this function ready then we will direct purchase and update the latest version of ipay88 from you guys.

The site is build few years ago and this version of hikashop is installed during that time, recently some of our users gave feedback on this issue so i open a post regarding this.

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 10 months ago #319541

Hi,

The plugin ipay88 is developed by www.dreamztech.com.my/ and we're only selling it on our marketplace. So if you have questions about the plugin, you should direct them to Dreamztech. They have a contact form on their website where you can contact them.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds