email order gets the same shipping and billing adres

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 9 months ago #322233

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest Firefox

PLease can someone help me out.
In the order email the adress thats displayed is always the same, even when there is a different shipping and billing adress.

When i look in the email configuration i see the lines below, this gives me only a billing adres. When I change this and take out the doubles then I got two adresss, but the outcome is always the billing adress. Never a shipping adress acording to the info in the order.

How can I become always 2 adresses, the billing adress and the shipping adress given in the order.

Sample tekst out the email:
<table class="w550" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="550" style="margin-top:10px;font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:18px;">
<tr>
<!--{IF:BILLING_ADDRESS}--><td style="color:#1c8faf !important;font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;">{TXT:BILLING_ADDRESS}</td><!--{ENDIF:BILLING_ADDRESS}-->
<!--{IF:SHIPPING}--><!--{IF:SHIPPING_ADDRESS}--><td style="color:#1c8faf !important;font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;">{TXT:SHIPPING_ADDRESS}</td><!--{ENDIF:SHIPPING_ADDRESS}--><!--{ENDIF:SHIPPING}-->
</tr>
<tr>
<!--{IF:BILLING_ADDRESS}--><td>{VAR:BILLING_ADDRESS}</td><!--{ENDIF:BILLING_ADDRESS}-->
<!--{IF:SHIPPING}--><!--{IF:SHIPPING_ADDRESS}--><td>{VAR:SHIPPING_ADDRESS}</td><!--{ENDIF:SHIPPING_ADDRESS}--><!--{ENDIF:SHIPPING}-->
</tr>
</table>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
3 years 9 months ago #322248

Hello,

You have to check your Checkout Address block configuration, see my screenshot :

You will find it From Main Configuration HikaShop => Checkout tab and Checkout Workflow
Hope this will help you to progress on your subject.

Regards

Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Philip.

3 years 9 months ago #322271

Thanks Phillip,
I checked this and this wil give me the adress I wanted, but generated the failure on the check out. I have some complexity in the shippment methods witch could be the problem. I had to put a shipment vieuw back to the checkout and this will bring me a seccond adress.
Now I only have to make a certain state free off shipment cost and that could solve it I think.
There is a shipment for more then 30 euro minimum and a shipment for a special state .
I will test this first.

• Thank you received: 611
3 years 9 months ago #322295

Hello,

Hope you will be able to achieved what you needs, we are still available for help you.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaap.de.leeuw

3 years 9 months ago #322326

i fixed the problem with you're suggestion and the view in the check out. As I told earlier the complexity was a problem. For a special shipment i could set an coupon discount.
With this total I got the two adresses right.
thanks for the fast support!

grtzz

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds