Two different forms for customers

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
7 months 2 weeks ago #355153

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8

Hi, I currently sell downloadable video tutorials and the laws of my country consider this activity to be trade and allow me to sell by only asking the customer for an email address, as I currently do with Hikashop. This makes the checkout very fast and the sales process easy. Soon I will start holding live video courses on Zoom, in my country this is considered a service, for which I will have to make an invoice asking for the customers' name, surname, address and tax code. In order not to create two different sites or use two subdomains with two Hikashops, just to differentiate the purchase data form, is there a possibility of keeping both situations on the same site? Thank you
Best regards
Francesco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13079
7 months 2 weeks ago #355167

Hi,

I think it's possible. What I would recommend is to edit your custom address fields via the menu Display>Custom fields, and change their type to "shipping".
Then, configure your HikaShop's checkout "address" block to display the shipping address only, and activate the "ask address during registration" setting.
Then, make sure that your products which are downloadables don't have a weight, and that the live video courses have a weight.
That way, the shipping address will only be asked for the later products during the checkout.

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
7 months 2 weeks ago #355171

This is fantastic!!!
Thank you
Francesco

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds