• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Style
6 months 1 week ago #356016

-- url of the page with the problem -- : demo.iceq.fr
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 118.0.5993.70
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : setcookie(): "path" option cannot contain ",", ";", " ", "\t", "\r", "\n", "\013", or "\014"

Hi,

When I click add to cart on a product, nothing happens and when I go to view the cart through the administrator, I find an empty line with a quantity of 0.
https://flic.kr/ps/43aY7Y

From now on whenever I browse the store I get the error setcookie(): "path" option cannot contain ",", ";", " ", "\t", "\r", " \n", "\013", or "\014"

debug error.
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php:79
2 setcookie() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php:79
3 hikashopCartClass->getCurrentCartId() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php:140
4 hikashopCartClass->get() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:511
5 hikashop_getZone() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:633
6 ProductViewProduct->listing() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:28
7 ProductViewProduct->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:865
8 hikashop_getLayout() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/category/tmpl/listing.php:141
9 include() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:415
10 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2734
11 hikashopView->loadTemplate() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:203
12 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2689
13 hikashopView->display() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/category/view.html.php:26
14 CategoryViewCategory->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:660
15 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2412
16 hikashopController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2129
17 hikashopController->listing() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:693
18 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2390
19 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:88
20 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
21 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
22 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361
23 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:208
24 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:249
25 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293
26 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:61
27 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

[Moderator :] Please do not modify your message long after posting it, this disrupts our ticket service.
If you have new elements or a correction to add, please create a new message.

Regards

Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Style
6 months 1 week ago #356026

Can you help me please ?

• Thank you received: 612
6 months 1 week ago #356023

Hello,

First, can you try to process a test with a default template (ProtoStar or Cassiopeia) to see if that change nothing in frontend process OR backend process.
Make us your returns about this little test.

If that change nothing, we will need more elements to progress on your subject, and so can you provde :
- An Url link to your shopping page (to process some tests ourselves)
- Your step by step process test, in order to be sure to do exactly like do, and good understanding of the issue, provide maximum details.
- An Url link to your backend access (administrator)
- Backend user references (with maximum ACL)
Regards

Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 612
6 months 2 days ago #356291

Hello,

We process some tests directly on your website, and we have the idea that potentially an update of your HikaShop version could well solve your problem because I see that AFTER your version there are many patches around the area of ​​code that seems to be involved in your error.

And so, can you update your HikaShop version and confirm that it solve your issue.
Regards

Last edit: 6 months 2 days ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds