After changing the shipping method, it does not refresh the cart page.

• Thank you received: 15
  • Hikashop Business
5 months 4 days ago #357019

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0.
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.1
-- PHP version -- : 8.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : there are no errors

After changing the shipping method, it does not refresh the cart page. When changing the payment method, it refreshes the cart but does not update the shipping method change.
Some version error on J5?
Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13079
5 months 4 days ago #357026

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce the problem on your website. To be able to access this area, I need to either login or register.
Since you didn't provide a test account, I tried registering but when I do I get this error message:
i.imgur.com/QFRC5fU.png
This error indicates that you have a custom address field but its column in the database is missing for some reason.
Click on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration and it should fix this.

Please also provide a test user account so that I can easily reproduce the problem.

• Hikashop Business
5 months 4 days ago #357027

I checked the database - it fixed one custom field error.
I added shipments and payment + status in the first step - you won't have to log in or register to check it.

5 months 3 days ago #357050

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand your problem.
The fact that the selected payment method changed doesn't necessarily lead to the cart view being refreshed. And similarly, when the cart changed, it doesn't necessarily lead to the payment method selection area being refreshed.
A refresh of a view on the checkout only happens when the system detected that the change made by the user can or will lead to a change in another view.
So for example, if your payment methods have different "price" setup, when you change the payment method selected, the cart view will have to refresh since the payment fee in the cart will change. But that's not the case on your checkout.
Similarly, I did some tests on your checkout but I don't see anything changing in the payment methods available when I change the cart after a full refresh, nor do a see anything changing in the cart when changing the selected payment after a full refresh, which menas that there is no reason for the cart / payment views to refresh themselves.

• Hikashop Business
5 months 3 days ago #357052

Hi,
You can't see it from the front, but it should change.
If we select "Kurier DPD", the "płatne przy odbiorze z magazynu" payment cannot be displayed and vice versa...
And the status should change to the selected shipping method, but it doesn't change :(

In the payment settings it is that "Płatne przy odbiorze z magazynu" is linked to "odbiór własny"

• Hikashop Business
5 months 3 days ago #357055

In the payment settings it is that "Płatne przy odbiorze z magazynu" is linked to "odbiór własny"

5 months 3 days ago #357054

Hi,

There is only the "Odbiór własny" shipping method on your checkout. So I can't reproduce the issue.
Please provide precise instructions to be able to reproduce the issue. Without this I can't look at what's going on.

• Hikashop Business
5 months 3 days ago #357061

Hi,
Nicolas check with this product:

oferta/produkt/85-przycisk-do-acwk6-acwk6s

It should work.

• Thank you received: 612
5 months 2 days ago #357075

Hello,

Did you meant that, you want to restrict the use of certain shipping methods to certain payment methods?
Have you set up configurations in this sense and can you provide screenshots of these relative configurations?

awaiting your confirmation & settings elements.
Regards

Last edit: 5 months 3 days ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
5 months 2 days ago #357080

Hi,
configuration:

Last edit: 5 months 2 days ago by StudioPrzyLesie.

5 months 2 days ago #357083

Hi,

Ok, I understand the issue now.

First, you have a javascript error when the page is loaded:
i.imgur.com/Q4edCnK.png
And I think it is linked to the fact that you have the javascript library jquery loaded twice on your pages, and in the middle of both, the notify library is loaded into jquery, but then it is missing after the 2 jquery file ovewrite jquery and thus it generates an error.
To avoid this, I would recommend installing and configuring the jquery easy plugin:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/jquery-easy/
That way, you can make sure that only one jquery is loaded on the pages.

The second problem is the javascript error which appears when you try to change the shipping method:
i.imgur.com/XMq0m9H.png
This is the first time I see this.
I can see in the HTML of your shipping method selectors the call to this zmien javascript function which isn't defined anywhere:
i.imgur.com/Jkqzb0l.png
This looks like some customization done on your end in the checkout / show_block_shipping view file.

The following user(s) said Thank You: StudioPrzyLesie

• Hikashop Business
4 months 4 weeks ago #357181

Nicolas,
thanks for your support.
In fact, it turned out that the problem was caused by overwriting the show_block_shipping template, which was introduced due to an external plugin not used here. Now it works and is ok :)
Thank you again !

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds