Different Product (clothes)Sizes

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #3351

Firstly, this seems like a very good and easy to use product.
I am wanting to sell some clothes and need to list them as s/m/l/xl/xxl. I cant see the facility to do this in any of your examples. Is this possible and if not are you planning on developing it soon. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 3 months ago #3355

Hi,

That is already possible in HikaShop. You need to set a characteristic (menu Products->Characteristics) with the possible values. Then, add that characteristic to the product when editing it and you're done. We acutally have a page on our demo page where you can see the result of have a charactersitic used:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ow&Itemid=57&lang=en

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #3401

i still cant seem to add new varients. I go to the product and then add varient and do not get the option to create a new varient. Only box with no options appear.
I click on manage varients and add a new one there, it gives me the successfully saves message but is not in the menu when i return to it.
Are there step by step instructions for this process as i cant seem to find them. Cheers.

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 3 months ago #3402

The steps are written on my previous message. Before add variants to your product, you need to add characteristics to your product. And before adding characteristics to your product, you need to create your charaacteristics with the menu Products->Characteristics. You also need to set the possible values of the characteristics.
The documentation on the characteristics listing: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...eristic-listing.html
The documentation on the product characteristics area: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds