• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Multisite
4 years 7 months ago #310568

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 68
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none given

I have a clean install and try to add shipping and/or billing addresses to customers. I can enter the addresses in the popup alright, but none show up afterwards in the list of addresses of the customer.

I checked this post www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/896222-...-backend.html#300473 and set my popup to "vex" mode as well (it was set to bootstrap 2). makes no difference.

I then inspected the database table #__hikashop_address. The addresses entered are stored in the database alright, but the value in the column "address_published" are al set to '0'. Changing them to "1" makes the address show up in the backend.

Apparently, the addresses are stored as unpublished. However, there is no way to publish unpublished addresses in the backend. How van this be fixed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 7 months ago #310579

Hi,

Addresses are normally only unpublished when you try to edit it while it's already been used for one or several previous orders.
In that case, the address stored in the database is unpublished so that you don't see it for the customers (but still there for the previous orders) and the modified address is stored published so that you can see it.
So normally, you don't have to see the publish/unpublish state of addresses as it is managed internally.

I'm not sure what you mean by "I have a clean install" ? Normally, if you install a HikaShop 4.2.1 on a Joomla where you didn't had HikaShop installed before (which is what I would describe as clean I suppose), the default popup mode is "Vex". And it has been so for a while now. The fact that you had it set to "bootstrap" means that you had an older HikaShop installed before at some point on the website.
Which then leads me to ask you to check if you don't have mass action configured on the "address" data type in the menu System>Mass actions (as they could forcefully unpublish the addresses when being created), or some address plugin which could also unpublish the created address for some reason.
Also, check if you have the folder administrator/templates/isis/html/com_hikashop/user/ via FTP and if you do, try renaming it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds