Use Hikashop email template for Joomla password reset emails?

• Thank you received: 75
4 years 2 months ago #315332

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15

Hi,

would it be possible to use a Hikashop e-mail template to style the standard Joomla password reset e-mails, or can this feature be added?
It would be great if these system mails can have the same look as the Hikashop e-mails just like the user account registration mails.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114
4 years 2 months ago #315336

Hi,

I am not sure will it help you but if you are using Acymailing 5 then you could style those system messages via Acymailing->Newsletters->Joomla notifications.

Thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 2 months ago #315340

Hi,

There is no system to do that with HikaShop. As a feature request, that's something which could be done. However, as kyratn said, I would recommend to check AcyMailing's feature to do that.
Also note that with Joomla 4, you'll get an email template edition interface in the backend of Joomla, similar to what you have for HikaShop's emails so it will be much simpler to style your Joomla emails.

• Thank you received: 114
4 years 2 months ago #315351

nicolas wrote: Also note that with Joomla 4, you'll get an email template edition interface in the backend of Joomla, similar to what you have for HikaShop's emails so it will be much simpler to style your Joomla emails.

Looking at how long it take for Joomla 4 beta 1 to be realesed (which was promised for November/December) I don't think that Joomla 4 will arrive very soon. Maybe at the end of this year or next year :)

• Thank you received: 747
4 years 2 months ago #315353

Hi,

For Joomla 3, there are also extensions for styling system emails, e.g. extensions.joomla.org/extension/email-beautifier

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds