• Thank you received: 35
4 years 2 months ago #316027

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 80

Hi guys,
I'm having back issues with the User/Vendor Control Panel:

1 - I'm looking to have back an horizontal icon Control Panel menu centered at the top of the Control Panel page ( here an example ), instead to have back vertically and on the left.
- As far as I know, there are no settings for the Control Panel menus
- As far as I see, I cannot even set the Vendor one through the: HikaMarket > Configuration > Main > Statistics options
- So, I thought to do it through CSS hiding it and rebuilding it with a Custom Module, but the code seems to not be responsive and when I apply a "display: none" the rest of content is not resized to 100% and the result is to have an awful empty 25% column on the left - Please, Do you have a tip for it ?
- If to modify the layout is the only solution, Please, Can you suggest it for both ?

2 - Issue - All the Customer / Vendor Control Panel menu icons links SEF URLs are following an English default prefilled URL, while the SEF URL it should be follow the language string. In this way, for example, the User COntrol Panel URL:
...index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=address right now is .../address
While, being my site in Spanish, the SEF URL should be .../direccion where "direccion" is the Spanish translation of the ..... string
+ In that way I would be able to change my Menus URLs changing the menu title.

3 - The "Vendor Account" link SEF URL is .../vendor/form and cannot be corrected (direct consequence of point 2) and the second / slash is not a good thing. Solved the point 2 it would be (for example) .../vendor-account that would be really better

4 - I like tooltips, I use them like an "onsite small guide".
Please, Would be possible to add them to the Vendor Control Panel menu icons like are yet in the Customer Control Panel menu icons ?

Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 2 months ago #316044

Hello,

1. There's no option to have the old user control panel as we have added new features. The solution will directly be to customize the code of the "Cpanel" file of the "User" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views"

2.3. There's also no option to do that in Hikashop or built in joomla option to support this, so checking extensions like SH404SEF could be a good thing.

4. That's a good idea, will add it on our todo list. Thank you for your feedback !

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

4 years 1 month ago #316117

Hi Mohamed,

4 - Happy to read it, you're welcome!

2-3 - Sure we have to "re-build" creating manually the two User and Vendor Control Panels menu links, because have an URL half in one language and half in another one is something that is really too bad to see...

1 - User Control Panel page + Vendor Control Panel page:
From my point of view, to have back an awful empty 25% column when I apply a "display: none" CSS to the cpanel side bar menus:
.hika_cpanel_side_bar {
display: none;
}
means that the pages are not 100% full responsive - here an image > This is for me is an issue that should be fixed. Please, What am I missing ?

Anyway, Please, Can you help to have it working ?
I mean, as far as I understood I have to work on "Hikashop > Display > Views". What are the two Control Panels pages ?
How can I take over the two cpanel side bar menus (on the two pages) having back a 100% width pages with the rest of modules ?
Please, Can you help with this code modifications ?

Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by joomleb.

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 1 month ago #316156

Hello,

1. If you want to adapt the size of your DIVs to be responsive, instead of using CSS, you should directly edit classes like "hkc-md-X"
Where X is a value between 1 and 12 which will define the width of that block.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

4 years 1 month ago #316255

Hi Mohamed,
Thanks, as far as I see I have to change the hika_cpanel_main_data hkc-md-9 to hika_cpanel_main_data hkc-md-12 (thinking to hide the hika_cpanel_side_bar hkc-md-3 menus).

Please, Where can I edit it to modify both User Control Panel page + Vendor Control Panel page views ?

• Thank you received: 13071
4 years 1 month ago #316277

Hi,

You can do that in the menu Display>Views in HikaShop.
To know which view file to edit for which area, you can activate the "Display view files" setting in the HikaShop configuration and display the page you want to modify again. It will tell you which view files to edit for which area.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds