No shipping adress, just billing adress is needed

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 3 weeks ago #316147

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.dagoosemastering.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2

I don't ship physical products, so I don't need a shipping adress during checkout/registration but just the billing adress.
But it always adds the 'same address for shipping' button during checkout which is a bit annoying and not needed.
Is it possible to disable the shipping adress and just have the billing adress and where and how do I do that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 747
4 years 3 weeks ago #316149

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 3 weeks ago #316151

Thank you, but I'm afraid that's not what I want since the shipping adress is still there or no adress at all.
I want the billing adress to be there, since it also needs to calculate VAT based on billing location.

But in the meantime I found the soultion myself in the checkout workflow. show same adress checkbox to no and adress type to just billing adress.

Last edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by dutchaudio.

• Thank you received: 747
4 years 3 weeks ago #316152

Hi,

This part should still be true and working for you:

nicolas wrote: Note that the shipping address won't be asked to the customer if you don't set a weight in your products and that the "force shipping regardless of weight" setting is deactivated in the HikaShop configuration.
Now, it will still ask the billing address.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds