Customer to ONLY see their special products, nothing else

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Essential
3 years 8 months ago #322723

-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.x

Hi, I have an interesteing request from a customer who wants a fairly standard e-commerce shop and Hikashop would be ideal. However, they want to have a logged in area for VIP customer, yes possible with HS, but when someone does login, they want to ONLY display the products that they have been allocated to and their prices. Is there a way to do this in Hikashop.

It would seem that we'd need to not show all other products, only their products as a subset of the entire range. Can this be done with Tags or Categories? There might be 30-50 customers like this and I don't know if they are all unique or some have a common product set

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
3 years 8 months ago #322732

Hi,

Can't you do that with the "access level" of the products / prices ?
If you set the "access level" of a product to a specific user group, only the users in that user group will see the product.
And similarily, if you select "guest" in the "access level" of a product, only non logged in users will see the product.
so you can hide/display the products based on the user group of the user

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Essential
3 years 8 months ago #322737

HI, I was definitely sure that I could restrict access to prices for non-group customers but wasn't sure about the reverse. If guest will work and is not something like Guest and Above then I guess I have a solution. thanks

• Thank you received: 13071
3 years 8 months ago #322738

Hi,

Yes, guest is only guest, not guest and above.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds