After registration cannot login

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 2 months ago #327825

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.jimfidler.com/component/users/?view=login&Itemid=101
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.40
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error

The site is jimfidler.com and the order page is:

www.jimfidler.com/physical-cd-s

I am testing to see if this will work.

1. I register as a new user
2. the page says to check my email.
3. After clicking on the confirmation link in the email I am brought to this page:
www.jimfidler.com/component/users/?view=login&Itemid=101
which displays just a username and password field.
4. when I try to login with the username and password I created, it will not log me in or give me any error.

Ideally, I was thinking after confirmation of registration it should bring me back to the order page.

I am sure I must be doing something wrong.

Also, I want to display a coupon option at checkout, but can't seem to find where to enable that.

one more thing, thank you - I see that there is a default shipping amount before the person registers (it's on the same page), please see attached. Is it possible to take this off as it may be a deterrent. Or have the person register before seeing the order details... whatever is best.

Thank you so much,

Lillian

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by lillian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 2 months ago #327844

Hello,

1. Can you give us more information about that login error message through some screenshots for example ? Thank you.
Also, note that Hikashop use Joomla users, so the login process is related to your Joomla.

2. To display coupons on your checkout page, the solution will be to directly add a "coupon" step through your checkout workflow via "hikashop->system->configuration->checkout".

3. The shipping step always display the first shipping method available, the solution will be to add the shipping action through a different checkout step than the login action on your checkout workflow.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds