Скидки от суммы заказа.

• Thank you received: 1
4 years 9 months ago #308764

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 68.0

Здравствуйте, уважаемые.

Я - новичок, пробую HikaShop Starter: 4.1.0.
Изучаю форумы, документацию. Появилось несколько вопросов, на которые я пока ответов не нашла, возможно, из-за ограничений бесплатной версии.

Вопрос:
1) Есть ли у Хики возможность сделать скидки, зависящие от суммы заказа? То есть, при сумме заказа 1000 руб. - скидка 5%, при сумме 2000 руб. - 10 %, при сумме 5000 руб. - 15% и так далее.
2) Если такую скидку возможно реализовать, то есть ли возможность исключать из неё отдельные категории или товары, например, те, которые участвуют в других акциях?

С ув., Ирина.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 9 months ago #308770

Hi,

1. Yes, that's possible. However, as you pointed, that is only available with HikaShop Essential and HikaShop Business.

2. To do that, you would normally create coupons with the "auto load in cart if possible" setting activated. And in the coupon settings you also have the setting "Coupon handling of discounted products" to change the behavior of the coupon when some products in the cart have discounts applied to them. So for example, you could set it to ignore the discounted products and in that case, it would only take into account the products without a discount.

The following user(s) said Thank You: irene.msc

• Thank you received: 1
4 years 9 months ago #308803

Hello, Nicolas.

I'm happy that I made mistake and posted my question here instead of the Russian forum. :)

Thanks and regards,
Irene.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds