How to enable Acymailing

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Essential
2 years 11 months ago #332416

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26

Hi all, I would like to send an automated message to all new customers that register on my website, giving them a discount code to use against their first order. I saw that I can do this with AcyMailing but I don't understand where to find this in the backend or how to begin to use it! Do I need to download and install it first? Please can someone point me in the right direction, with very beginner advice please! Many thanks in advance.

Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Bella1975.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
2 years 11 months ago #332443

Hi,

The settings you'll have to do for this will be in AcyMailing itself. And I'm not familiar with the interface of AcyMailing since a few versions ago as they've changed a lot of things.
You'll need to have a commercial edition of AcyMailing ( I guess the Entreprise edition, but you should check with them as I'm not sure ).
Then, in AcyMailing, you'll have to configure a campaign ( docs.acymailing.com/v/old/main-pages/newsletters/campaigns ) with one newsletter. And in that newsletter, you'll have to add a coupon tag ( docs.acymailing.com/v/old/integration-pl...ugin-hikashop#coupon ). Finally, you'll have to configure a mass action ( docs.acymailing.com/v/old/main-pages/users/mass-actions ) to automatically add the user to the campaign after an order is confirmed ( docs.acymailing.com/v/old/integration-pl...ugin-hikashop#orders ).

The following user(s) said Thank You: Bella1975

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Essential
2 years 11 months ago #332508

Hi Nicolas,
That is most helpful, thank you once again for your time and reply, it is most appreciated.
Bella

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds