Affiliates Best Request For Next Update

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 4 months ago #284239

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 57

Hi
As you know HikaShop supports Affiliate system, But it has very simple system only way to access this, are banners and links
But I have new idea that some websites use this as affiliate program

we need a new option that allows to users use products page link, which product that they want to affiliate
For Example bottom of the affiliate page, it must be one table with products list, their affiliate link, price, affiliate fee
users can choose to affiliate wich product
I attach a screenshot from my example.

This Website also has Iframe code that shows listing of products

only little problem with payment request
we also need to change email for payment request with banking account or PayPal account
because in some countries they do not use PayPal for their payments
also, we have the same problem with hikamarket vendors can request payment when they do not fill PayPal email or banking account.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 4 months ago #284333

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Note that you can already have a iframe with a product list and the affiliate key in it thanks to the banner feature.
If you enter the HTML for an iframe with as src the URL of a products listing on your website with the tmpl=component parameter added to it and the tag for the partner_id in the URL, you can achieve something like that.

Regarding the payments, for HikaMarket, you can create custom fields of the table "vendor" for that. For the affiliate system, it would require similarily to have custom fields for the affiliate program page. We'll think about it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: pma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds