Problem with right display of price filter

• Thank you received: 2
9 years 2 months ago #190892

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.laputea.com/it/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in .../administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 421

Hi,
i have a problem with price filter.
Have 1 year that does not change the filters and has always worked! Today I decided to change the values of the filter prices, and when I've saved, the filter don't appears!
The filter only works price in cursor mode.
Activating the error report from the control panel of joomla I found this error, but I do not know how to fix it:

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in ...l/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php on line 421

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
9 years 2 months ago #190952

Hi,

I don't see anything on line 421 of the filter.php file for HikaShop 2.3.5 take.ms/EGMaR
Download the install package via the menu My account > My subscriptions on our website and install it again on your website and try again to save you filter and see if you still get that error and if so, on which line.
Also, if you still have the issue, please provide a screenshot of the settings of your filter.

The following user(s) said Thank You: gioxd

9 years 2 months ago #191014

sometimes the most simple solution is the most effective. Do not know what happened, but reinstalling hikashop the problem is solved.
Thank You

But I have another question. I can bring up the filters only list products and not on the description page of the product? The question is because when the user is on the description page of the product, filters are no longer needed and may cause confusion among customers. It is not a serious problem, it's just a finesse!

Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by gioxd.

• Thank you received: 747
9 years 2 months ago #191018

You are using a filter module, so this thread applies to your case, too: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...n-products-page.html

In short, the NoNumber "Advanced Module Manager" (Pro version) would allow you to exclude the filter module from displaying on product pages.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: gioxd

9 years 2 months ago #191072

Thank You for the answers! But I do not want to spend 25 € for resolve a "small problem". This feature could not be expected in the next update of Hikashop? I think it is obvious to expect that the filters do not appear on the product page. What do you say? :)

• Thank you received: 747
9 years 2 months ago #191073

I'd say, one could argue if it's obvious or not for filters to not appear on product pages. i can think of many other modules on listing pages that are making even less sense on product pages. All of which AMM can deal with.

I'd also say, considering that AMM was € 50 until a few weeks ago, what else it does for you, and that it's for a truly "unlimited" license, € 25 is a steal.

Why not pay extra for a good, well supported product providing extra functionality? You and I have done so with HikaShop Business, and at least I have happily done so with NoNumber for AMM and other extensions as well. :)

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )

9 years 2 months ago #191075

Hi,

You actually don't need to use AMM Pro to do that. You can do it with the free version too.
For that, simply use the URL filtering regular expression option of AMM in the filter module so that it would only display on listings and not product pages.

In fact, you actually don't need AMM at all. As you say, in most cases, you want the filters on the listing and not on the product page. That's why by default, the HikaShop filter module is deactivated and the display of the filters at the top of the products listings is activated in HikaShop. That way, you get the filters on the listings but not on the product page. But then you're stuck with the filters at the top of the listings as HikaShop has no control on the display of the modules in other areas of the template and Joomla doesn't have the capability to filter the display of modules per page.

9 years 1 month ago #193909

I bought advance module of No number and I must admit it did very well. So I solved the problem of the filters and also some other little problem :)

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 1 month ago #304230

Hello,
i am having a problem with price filter display. The range of the prices are hidden behind the bar. Also there is a big space and a : symbol between the title of price filter and the bar. How to fix that? Thanks in advance

Attachments:

5 years 1 month ago #304233

Hi,

Such issue is usually caused by some CSS of the template.
We would need to look directly at that page and analyse the CSS there to be able to tell you exactly what to do.
Could you provide a link to that page ?

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 1 month ago #304294

Here is the link www.giakourtines.gr/kourtinoksila/nikel
Thank you

5 years 1 month ago #304305

Hi,

You'll have to add that CSS to counteract the CSS of your template:

.hikashop_filter_cursor_span, .hikashop_filter_title{
    display: inline !important;
    float: none !important;
}
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds