Custom Image Field

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 1 month ago #316141

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 80.0.3987.122
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Custom image field not converting into image thumbnail size to applicable pages?

I tried to use the custom field Image field. Uploading is fine but is it possible to have a defined size for Customer Profile frontend page, customer list (admin), and the Customers page (admin)? Because right now, it displays the image as is. Wouldn't it be better if we can control the image size of corresponding pages such as converting the image into a thumbnail image, when necessary ? thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 1 month ago #316145

Hi,

One thing I would recommend is to use the "AJAX image" type instead of "image". It works much better.
Also, If you want to control the size of the displayed image, I would recommend adding CSS to restrict the width/height of the image where it is displayed. Now we do have such CSS but the image custom fields are mainly used as custom item fields (so that customers can upload images for their purchases) so we actually never checked its display in the areas you mention. We'll look into it for the next release of HikaShop.

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 1 month ago #316260

ok thank you. should be better if the image displays as thumbnail only on Listing page. thanks

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 1 month ago #316275

Hi,

Yes, that's what I was planning to change for the next release of HikaShop in fact.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds