Filter Issue

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 10 months ago #320908

-- url of the page with the problem -- : luxcent.satumalaysiahosting.com/products/fan/ceiling-fans
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 4.3.0

Dear Support,

Sometime it will display error message when click the checkbox or selection

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 10 months ago #320915

Hi,

This looks like a SEF issue.
Are you using sh404SEF or another SEF extension ?
I think it probably comes from that.
If you use sh404SEF, there is a setting there to not redirect non SEF URLs to SEF URLs and turning that off should fix the problem.

3 years 10 months ago #320936

Dear Support,

I didn't use any sh404SEF or SEF extension.
I'm using Joomshaper template and hikashop extension

3 years 10 months ago #320943

Hi,

Then maybe it comes from some customization.
Could you provide a backend and a FTP access via our contact form along with a link to this thread so that we can check on the situation ?

3 years 10 months ago #321180

Hi, I already send to your ftp and backend access, do you received it?

3 years 9 months ago #321285

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

From what I could see, the issue is actually linked to the customization of the product view files in your template.
I first thought that the issue was SEF related because there were 404 errors when the URLs were called to refresh the different areas of the page:
monosnap.com/file/MKJWsBnrLN9PXGqDxAnR72B28QJGus
But the problem is actually not that these URLs give 404 errors, but that these URLs are invalid. And that indicates that there is a problem problem with some old custom view file in the template.

I tried to deactivate the view file overrides by renaming the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/ with the FTP access you provided, but it seems that your website or your template has some page caching in place as I didn't see any difference on the pages after doing that (where I should have seen the default look of the products listing and the product page of HikaShop). So I couldn't confirm my theory.
I think you'll have to try again that manipulation and clear the cache in the backend to see the change.
Or even better, temporarily switch to protostar, the default template of Joomla to confirm that you don't have the issue with the filters there.
Once you do, you can try renaming the files in that templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/ folder one by one (each time clearing the cache of your website) in order to identify the file causing the issue. I believe it should be either filter.php or listing_div.php or listing.php
Once you found the file, either you leave it renamed to deactivate the override once and for all, if it doesn't change your pages look, or you have to contact the template provider so that they can update their view override (I suppose that these came with the template and not made by you) so that it works properly.

3 years 9 months ago #322217

Hi,

I'm trying use default template protostar and the error message still have after clear cache.
Please see the attachement

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds