Filter Not working in my site

• Thank you received: 2
2 years 6 months ago #336236

-- url of the page with the problem -- : jm-drginger.conutri.com/index.php
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : jm-drginger.conutri.com/index.php

i add hikashop Filter
get error on after search
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'newURL' of null
at hikashop.js?v=423:922
at XMLHttpRequest.xhr.onreadystatechange (hikashop.js?v=423:206)

but local site is ok

jm-drginger.conutri.com/index.php?lang=zh
search bar is on The bottom of the page

i look this
www.hikashop.com/forum/filters-search/89...g-in-some-areas.html
how to do for [by the setting "301 redirect from non-sef to sef URL" of sh404SEF. Turning off that setting ]
thank you

Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by clkuo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13078
2 years 6 months ago #336245

Hi,

It seems that the problem comes from several things:
- you have the "force redirect" setting turned off in the settings of the HikaShop filter module in the Joomla modules manager. This means that when the module is displayed on a menu item of the type "HikaShop products / categories listing" it will stay on the current page and just refresh the main area where the listing of products is.
- your main menu item is apparently of the type HikaShop products / categories listing. Because of that the filter module tries to refresh the main area instead of switching to another page.
- your template doesn't display the main area of the page on the homepage which leads to the filter module not finding the area to refresh and failing.
So turn on the "force redirect" setting in your filter module and it should hopefully work. If not, make sure that in the "menu" setting of your module, you enter the id of a menu item of type "products listing" configured to display all the products and for which the template displays the main area of the page and it will work.

The following user(s) said Thank You: clkuo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds