Recurring payments

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 8 months ago #323014

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.33

Hello,

I need to know if it is possible to do this with Hikasubscriptions.

I am selling training courses and I want to offer the possibility of making the payment in installments. So that an amount is paid when buying the course and then three payments (one per month) recursively.

I have installed Hikasubscriptions, but can't see how to do it.

I hope you can help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4006
3 years 8 months ago #323036

Hello,

HikaSubscription propose recurring payments ; the subscription continue to be active while the customer renew it every "period" (year/month/week/etc).

Few payment plugins in HikaShop do propose installments capabilities and I will recommend you to open a thread in the HikaShop section of the forum to get more details about them.

Installments is another kind of payment and is not the main target of HikaSubscription.
Even if "paypal recurring" API could propose something "like" installments, it would be a recurring with an end ; and it will be a recurring that the customer can stop before the end, like he can stop a subscription (a recurring payment).
So if the customer buy a product and not pay it in full, it might be a problem for your store. For HikaSubscription if the subscription is not renewed, it expires and be inactive so it's not the same usage.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds