CSV Import error

• Thank you received: 4
5 years 1 week ago #305656

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

Hi
Ive been trying out the csv export import / preparing for a large quantity of new stock arriving.

I have created 2 products in 2 x categories in hikashop, then exported them.
I deleted everything in hikashop and then imported the previously exported csv file.

The products and categories appear fine. However, I getthis error message which I dont understand why
Notice
The line '"","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","product category","","","","","","","","","","",""' could not be imported Product not found
The line '"","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","product category","","Category 1","","","","","","","","","","",""' could not be imported Product not found
The line '"","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","product category","","CATegory 2","","","","","","","","","","",""' could not be imported Product not found

File Attachment:

File Name: hikashopexport.csv
File Size:2 KB

thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 1 week ago #305658

Hi,

That's nothing to worry about. This just means that the lines for the category tree in the CSV don't contain any product information (which is normal). So you can ignore these.

The following user(s) said Thank You: phiddius

• Thank you received: 4
5 years 1 week ago #305678

ok, thanks nicolas, best to check..

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds