exports of products do not work

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 6 months ago #324062

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 80.0.1 (64 bit)

video attached about the error.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
3 years 6 months ago #324086

Hi,

The error you have indicates that you have a fatal error of execution which stops the process. It can happen for many reasons.
The first thing to do in such case is to activate the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and try again.
Then, at the bottom of the page with the issue, you should see an error message explaining what is the problem and on which line of which file the problem happened.
Now, on the export process, the most likely cause is that the process hit either the "maximum execution time" or the "memory limit" of your PHP. These are set with the memory_limit and max_execution_time settings of your php.ini
So increasing them, or reducing the amount of products to export by selecting the ones you want to export before clicking on the export button will likely solve the problem. However, without the error message, I can't say for sure.

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 6 months ago #324219

Dear Nicolas

The fault was not with me.
For php 7.3 and php7.4, product export and google products plugin will not work.
works well with php 7.2.

• Thank you received: 13062
3 years 6 months ago #324236

Hi,

These work well for me on PHP 7.4.
So there must be something else to it.
I would recommend you to follow my advice of my previous message and activate the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration before trying these again.
That way, you should see error messages explaining where the problem comes from.
If you report back to us these error messages, we should be able to tell you what to do.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds