Ghost products and categories

• Thank you received: 1
10 months 3 weeks ago #352205

-- url of the page with the problem -- : xoztrade.ru/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : last google chrome

Hello. I have checked all the menus including trash unpublished and so on but I cant still find some goods and categories. When I export csv they are in the list but I cant find them and delete in the admin panel. I cant also create categories with these names but it is not the point. The problem is when i export csv i need to delete these 3 products myself. Where are they hidden and how can i delete them? When I check the ids it is like '1203 1204 1206' But where is 1205? I cant find it anywhere (nor in trash, unpublished) but when i export csv these ghost are in the list

for example line 132 product id 1415 (I have tried to change the product's category and so on nothing happens like it is in the base but it is not shown in the admin panel at the same time)

Never bite one who can eat you =)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13078
10 months 3 weeks ago #352206

Hi,

I don't see anything strange with the data of the product you're pointing it.
If you can't find it with the interface, go in System>Mass actions, click on "new", select the data type "product", add a filter on the "product_id" column with the product_id of the product you want to delete, add an action "delete the elements" and click on the "process" button and it will delete the product.

The following user(s) said Thank You: korotkovsd

10 months 3 weeks ago #352213

Oh thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

• Thank you received: 26
  • Hikashop Business
10 months 3 weeks ago #352217

This is happening when you remove all the categories from a product.
You can solve this as nicolas said, from Mass action > New: and on filter select: Category columns > category_id IS NULL.
You will find all the products with no category, using this option.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: korotkovsd

10 months 3 weeks ago #352225

yes, thank you. Done. As a beginner (of Hikashop and my host service) I was afraid of using any 'mass actions' plugins and turned them off at that time (and I forgot about this). Now I have a back up and can experiment freely, seems it is very difficult to do any harm to the site though coz the interface is very fiendly

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds